Ebola survivors and children of Ebola survivors are eligible for scholarships. To get more information, please email: stacey (at) peaceforkids.org or call 0770188921.
- Must be a student of a certified school with a yearly average between 80-100 for high school and elementary students with grade sheets to show performance
- Must be a Division I or II WAEC certificate holder for college students
- Must be admitted in a certified University with a GPA between 3.0 and above for college students with grade sheets to show performance
- Must be a full time student at the University
- Must be a Liberian citizen between the ages of 18-25 for college students
- Must be a Liberian Citizen between the ages of 6-17 for Elementary and High school students
- Must have proof of being an Ebola survivor and or child of a survivor
Applications will be reviewed one month prior to the opening of the academic year. After reviewing all applications, the selected applicants will be contacted by either email or phone. This application is for one academic school year, however a student may reapply in following years if qualifications are met. Students may only receive a total of four scholarships.