Youth Action International’s mission is to provide education, health care and economic empowerment for children and young people in post war African countries.
Youth Action International has worked in Burundi, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone and Uganda.
- 100,000 youth benefit from YAI’s youth empowerment programs
- 40,000 people in the U.S. and Europe are inspired by Kimmie’s inspirational messages annually
- 10,000 pre-primary children receive education materials through YAI’s early childhood development initiatives
- 7,000 children climb on a new playground and rediscover their childhood
- 1,200 youth in the U.S. are actively engaged through YAI member chapters
- 800 single mothers gain work skills, receive micro-loans and claim a place of influence in their communities
- 400 young people learn via lifetime scholarships and experience the strength of education.