YAI provides a unique opportunity for high school and college students to develop leadership skills, learn about social issues around the world, and have a strong sense of confidence that their work is making a difference. Money raised by YAI chapters goes directly to support global YAI endeavors.
We invite you to join us in taking action to create a better world for children by establishing a Youth Action International chapter at your school. YAI national team members will work with you on setting up a chapter, and guide you on making your college branch a unique and successful endeavor.For more information on setting up a YAI chapter, pleaseÂ contact us or contact our National Chapter Coodinator, Saikon Gbehan at email@example.com. She can provide you tons of information on getting started.
Current YAI Chapters:
- Trevor Lewis – tlewis10(at)amherst.edu
- Alexa Catao – acatao10(at)amherst.edu
- Lauren Emerson – lemerson004(at)gmail.com
- Elias Zeidan – ezeidan(at)marlboro.edu
- Lili Liang – yaimcgill(at)gmail.com
- Carson Cornbrooks, Alhaji Jalloh – middleburyyai(at)gmail.com
Mount Holyoke College
- Elizabeth Walsh, walsh20e(at) mtholyoke.edu
- Sara Lee Diamond Cummings – saraleec2003(at)yahoo.com
Rye Neck High School – Kids with Sole
- Valerie Feit – vfeit(at)ryeneck.k12.ny.us
- Asha Sharma – asharma(at)email.smith.edu
State University of New York (SUNY) at Albany
- Emmanuel Adomfeh – eadomfeh(at)gmail.com
University of Minnesota
- Simone Gbolo-Thompson – zazama(at)gmail.com
WE’D LOVE TO START A CHAPTER ON EVERY CAMPUS! Learn how you can help.