UNITED FOR WOMEN – PLEASE HELP US BUILD A PERMANENT HOME FOR OUR PROGRAMS
Youth Action International started its operations back in 2005 as a small college based organization. Several Years later, we have impacted thousands of lives in West & East Africa. This year, we are taking another leap forward to building a permanent office, which will also house a Center for Women’s Empowerment, a Center for Early Childhood Education, and the Chevron supported Center for Liberia Arts, Crafts and Culture. This is an incredible opportunity and we are calling on all of you our longtime supporters to join us in making this possible.
This is probably one of our most important initiatives, and we would really appreciate were you to make a contribution to help us get there. No amount is too small or too great, so please make a contribution today.
GENERAL DONATIONS – PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO SUPPORT YAI’S GENERAL PROGRAMS
Your donation will go directly to helping Youth Action International fund its many projects. YAI is a registered 501.c.3, so your donation is tax deductible.
Donate through Network for Good (with this option you can set up a monthly donation)
YAI has received a “Charity we Trust” rating from Guidestar.
DONATE BY MAIL:
Please make checks out to: Youth Action International and mail to:
Youth Action International
40 Abbey Rd.
Newark, DE 19702
You have the option to choose where you want us to put your dollars to work.
- $100 buys uniforms and materials for a child for one year
- $250 Provides a one-year scholarship for one girl
- $1,000 pays a teacher for one year
- $20K builds a small school
- $500 enrolls a women in a rehabilitation center
- $2,500 supports agricultural training for former child soldiers and children orphaned by war
- $5,000 provides micro-loans for 20 women
- $30,000 builds a vocational training center
- $200 pays one month salary for a YAI staff member
- $500 Builds one piece of playgrounds equipment
- $1,000 provides one playground latrine
- $10,000 builds a complete playground
- $40 provides emergency medical care for a child in Uganda
- $400 provides tuition to train a rural medical care provider
- $3,000 supports a counseling program for children affected by war
- $25,000 builds a small rural clinic
We would love the opportunity to welcome you into an exciting and progressive process, part of a greater international movement of positive change.